2022 Eleveight CS+ Vary V4 Control Bar
2022 Eleveight CS+ Vary V4 Control Bar
Our highest performance bar features a completely redesigned Quick Matic system and a new style donkey stick and chicken loop for intuitive safety and control. The red line swivel below the Quick Release will also untwist the red line for tangle-free usage. The introduction of a new TPU covered single depower line has also reduced friction to minimize wear. The depower line now features a strong double layer inner core made from spliced 100% Spectra, and the red safety line is more tightly braided to further enhance durability. New reinforced pigtails also ensure a stronger, more durable connection. The CS Vary Plus is the ultimate performance bar that's simple, yet takes safety and control to new heights.
- Intuitive four line bar with optimum single front line safety
- Redesigned Quick-Matic II release system with top swivel
- Ultra-durable single depower line with TPU cover for less friction
- Variable integrated bar ends to adjust bar width
- Thermo-coated high-precision lines made in Germany
Changes for v4
- Entirely redesigned Quick Matic system for optimum intuitive safety
- New TPU covered single depower line with double-layered spectra core for less friction and extra long life-span
- Reinforcement of pigtails for a stronger more durable connection and easy tie-on tie-off
- Redesigned bar ends and floaters for better fit and line protection
- Tighter braided red safety line for increased longevity
- EVA grip reinforcements to minimize wear and tear
Quick Matic II Release:
Our innovative Quick Matic safety system is the most intuitive and easiest system a rider could ask for. The low release power allows you to ditch the kite even with high tension on the lines. To assemble the system, simply click the chicken loop back in place.
- Safety norm compliance
- Intuitive system
- Easy and fast assembling
Easy Line Adjustment:
- Backline adjuster integrated in the bar ends
- Long depower range
The CS Vary bar allows the rider to trim and adjust the backline setup.
Single front Line Safety
- Most reliable system
- Safest way to release
- Easy to assemble
Once released the kite will automatically flag out on a single front line. The kite will gently fall from the sky providing instant loss of power while protecting the gear.
CS Vary Function
- Easy change between bar width
- Large: range from 47 - 55 cm
- Small: range from 42 - 50 cm
The CS Vary function enables the rider to adjust the bar width according to the kite size and riding style.
Single Depower Line
- TPU covered Single depower line for less friction
- Inner Spectra line with additional spliced Spectra coating decreases abrasion
- Less friction equals better bar feedback
- Comfortable single-handed riding
CS Control Bar
Eleveight bars are designed in an innovative development process and manufactured with quality materials and leading workmanship. They are designed for long lasting durability and safe and functional handling.
1 / TPU covered Single depower line
The new TPU coated single depower line, made out of wear and tear-resistant high-quality Spectra fibers, offers frictionless bar feedback and maximum durability
2 / Ergonomic EVA grip
Double density EVA grip for enhanced control and comfort.
3 / Thermo-coated 22m Spectra lines
High quality spectra lines made in Germany. They are stretch resistant and have a break load of more than 200 kg.
4 / Low V Position
The low V (this is when the front lines split close to the bar instead of higher towards the kite) increases the reactivity and the power of the kite.
5 / Small Chicken Loop
Small custom mounded freeride chicken loop for safe riding and the largest depower range possible.
6 / Mounted Swivel
The swivel below the bar allows easy untwist of the front lines after loops and rotations. It is made of high density Polyethylene for long-lasting durability.
7 / EVA Floater Protection
The EVA floaters offer the best protection of the lines and the rider.
8 / Safe Connect
Avoid mixing up lines with the kook proof front- and backline connection points.
9 / Spliced and stitched line ends
The line ends, now equipped with pigtails, ensure the strongest and safest connection between bar and kite. They are incredibly durable.
10 / High Quality Metal and Plastics in all QR parts
316 Marine grade stainless steel and impact resistant Polyethylene ensure efficiency and durability of the safety release system.
11 / Reduced diameter bar stick
The thinner bar stick combined with the new anti-slip EVA grip provides the maximum in control and comfort.
12 / Red line swivel
To avoid tangle or twist of our red safety line we added an extra swivel on the safety leash attachment point.